Nintendo 1MB Power Cart
Allows multiple games on the cart using a menu maker. Games also have their own save slot (8KB to 32KB).
GBxCart RW Programs
There are a few programs dedicated to the Nintendo Power Cart.
Backup Full ROM and Hidden Sector
Run npc_backup_full_rom_and_hidden_sector_vx.x to backup the full 1MB ROM and the hidden sector. This is useful if you wish to restore your cartridge back to how it was.
The Full ROM will be in this format: NP_1MB_ROM_Backup_<Date>_
The hidden sector will be in this format: NP_HiddenSector_<Date>_
Backup Multi-cart ROMs
If your cartridge has multiple games on it, run npc_backup_multi-cart_roms_vx.x to backup each game into its own ROM file. The ROM files will be in this format: NP_<Gametitle>_<Date>_
Backup Multi-cart Saves
If your cartridge has multiple games on it, run npc_backup_multi-cart_save_games_vx.x to backup each game into its own save file. The save files will be in this format: NP_<Gametitle>_<Date>_
Restore Multi-cart Saves
If you wish to restore a save file to game if the cartridge has multiple games on it, drag and drop your save file to npc_restore_multi-cart_save_games_vx.x. It will then ask you which slot to restore it to and to confirm the action.
If you wish to re-flash the cartridge to a single game, you can drag and drop your file to npc_flasher_vx.x.
If you wish to use the cartridge for multiple games, please follow these steps.
1. Run the “Backup Multi-cart ROM” as you will need the menu ROM file. Rename the menu ROM file to Menu.gb.
If you no longer have the menu ROM file, please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide it to you.
2. Download GB Memory Binary Maker (https://github.com/Infinest/GB-Memory-Binary-Maker/releases) and copy the Menu.gb file to the location where you extracted GB Memory Binary Maker.
3. Open GB Memory Binary Maker and add in your ROMs by clicking Add, selecting your ROM file and giving it a custom game title if you like.
4. Once all the ROMs have been added, click create binaries.
5. Drag and drop the ROM file to npc_flasher_vx.x. It will also restore the .map file too (hidden sector).